Upgrade Your Sales Process With This Sales CRM | Saphyte
Every business has to have a sales process that ends with gaining profit. The profit derived from selling products and services is what drives most commercial businesses. It is used to pay for raw materials, for the maintenance of equipment, for payroll, and for other investments necessary to grow the business.
A typical sales process involves lead generation, approach and presentation, and closing and after-sales support. These phases are all essential, especially when the business exists in a highly competitive environment.
If a business has competition, its target consumers will naturally go to the business that benefits it the most. Consumers are often responsive to factors such as lower prices, better product or service quality, better customer service, and brand loyalty.
This is why businesses need not only give better prices and quality to their customers. They should also provide meaningful business relationships with their customers. Most companies support this. According to statistics, 82% of companies believe that customer retention is more important than lead generation.
Because of this, it is therefore important to highlight that every sales process of a business should be optimized to produce results. These results will dictate whether or not a business will gain enough profit for it to substantially grow.
Why businesses use Sales CRM nowadays
First, let us define what a CRM is and how it is being used in sales. This lets you understand why businesses use Sales CRM these days.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an approach to managing potential and existing customer relationships with the goal of improving customer retention and boosting sales. A CRM software is what is used by businesses to employ CRM and cement their dominance in the business field.
Historically, big and powerful companies develop their own CRM systems by hiring IT professionals, developers, and other experts involved in programming. This involves understanding business requirements, drafting a system to address business challenges, and automating processes to improve work efficiency. But these can be very expensive and most Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) cannot afford to have this technology.
These days, however, tech companies have developed CRM technologies and made them affordable for SMEs to enjoy. They are primarily used to drive sales and increase the size of their target users’ customer base. They also come at affordable price points.
Sales CRMs are CRM systems primarily used to streamline the sales process. This technology helps the sales team of a business to get more sales faster without expending too much energy and resources. They also shape better practices– improving efficiency and productivity.
Enhancing sales processes with Sales CRM Saphyte
Businesses often stick with traditional sales processes because they worked for many years. The business environment today, however, is no longer the same as it was 20 years ago. It has shifted and transformed for people to be dependent on technology. The lines that once separated the digital, physical, and biological worlds have now been blurred.
Disruptive technologies such as AI, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) have changed the way consumers interact with businesses and vice versa. Because of this, companies are challenged to adapt to this new behavior and identify emerging trends that can help them maximize their profit. This includes the use of intelligent software that can augment the workflows of a business.
Saphyte is a product of research. It is a CRM tool that takes the best out of traditional and modern sales processes which are then merged into its design. It is developed with tools and functionalities that allow your sales force to generate leads and make successful deals. It also lets you sustain business relationships over a long period of time.
With Saphyte, enjoy the following benefits:
- Better contact management – Gather your leads’ customer information using your marketing channels and automatically store them into a centralized CRM database. With Saphyte, you don’t have to manually contact your potential customers to collect their data. Leave a form on your website and social media channels for your leads to fill up and let the system migrate all their answers and sort them for you.
- Better customer service – Provide personalized services and better customer support to your clients with Saphyte’s tools. Schedule phone calls, emails, and write down notes about your clients’ unique needs and preferences– perform everything in one system!
- Better campaigns – Get real-time data and analytics and optimize your marketing campaigns using Saphyte’s Campaign Management feature. With this, you will be able to identify which campaign is worth investing more and which one does not make the cut.
- Third-party integration – Enjoy a wide range of services with Saphyte’s third-party integration. Get Identity Verification apps for client onboarding, PSPs for global payments, and Live Chat apps to automatically pull customer records into the system upon contact.
Features of Saphyte as a Sales CRM
Saphyte is a cloud based CRM that allows you to take charge of your sales processes. It updates you with real time data on your sales pipeline. Saphyte is also carefully designed to enhance and optimize the most important part of your business–– your sales.
Sales are the lifeblood of every business because, without them, businesses will not be able to run their operations and produce products and render services. Sales, therefore, are essential in the growth of a business.
- Sales Pipeline – this feature lets you track every sales opportunity at every stage of the sales pipeline. Real-time monitoring of what’s going on in your sales pipeline allows you to successfully close deals, make sales, and grow your business. This is designed to keep everyone in your company in the loop.
- Deals Management – is a feature that enables you to monitor all of your deals. It lets you identify the important ones so you can channel all your energy and resources to the right clients.
- Sales Forecasting – this feature automatically calculates your sales forecast and shows you what is in store for your business in the future. It also lets you get full control over your sales processes all the time.
It is important for businesses to undergo a digital transformation to respond better to modern consumers’ needs. By using a sales CRM, your sales reps will be able to enjoy more space for productive activities. With Saphyte, less work can mean better results.
Remember to look for a good CRM that can automate your manual sales processes like Saphyte. Have control over your marketing campaigns so you can get better results. With Saphyte’s third-party integration, you can also enjoy a wide variety of services so you can provide better value to your customers.
Overall, Saphyte’s Sales Management features let you stay updated with your sales pipeline round the clock. You can also have better and easier control over your deals with its drag-and-drop feature. Let the system forecast your sales for you so you don’t have to make manual computations. Have access to a variety of tools in one, centralized system.
Upgrade your sales process now. Contact Saphyte for support. Try it for free.