Configure Email Sender
Email Sender is a tool where you can sync different emails to the CRM and select which email will be the sender email. The Email Sender you choose will appear in the ‘From:’ field in the email received by the recipient.
To configure your email sender:
1. Go to the Admin Panel.
2. Under the Configuration settings, click ‘Email Senders’.
3. Click ‘Add Sender’.
4. Enter the required details. Tick the ‘Active’ box if you want to enable the email address to be used live in the CRM.
5. Once you finalized your data, click on ‘Continue’.
6. A confirmation code will be sent to the email you have entered.
7. Enter the verification code and click ‘Ok’.
8. Once the code matches, you will get a confirmation message that the email has been successfully synced.
To delete an email from your email sender list:
1. On the Email Sender settings, you will see the list of the emails that you have configured to be email-sender in the CRM.
2. Click the ‘trash bin’ icon.
3. A prompt will appear. Click ‘Ok’ to proceed.
To assign an email sender to a module:
1. On the Email Senders settings, you will see the list of modules on the right part.
2. Once you have successfully synced your emails, you can choose to assign emails to the different modules by clicking on the dropdown menu. The modules where you can assign a default sender are the following:
- Direct Contact
- Reset Password
- User Invitations
3. Click the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.