Create Campaign Profile
How can I create my Campaign Profile?
Under the Campaigns tab, you can create two types of campaign: Single Campaign and Parent Campaign.
A Single Campaign is an individual campaign. It can either be associated with a parent campaign or not. On the other hand, a Group Campaign is the main campaign that has sub-campaigns under it.
For example, you run a parent campaign named Mother’s Day Promotion, under your parent campaign are your sub-campaigns like ‘50% discount on Main Courses for mothers who will eat with us between 2-4 PM’ and ‘free flowers for all the mothers dining with us on Mother’s Day’.
1. To create a single campaign, go to the ‘Campaigns’ tab on the main navigation bar.
2. Select ‘Create Single Campaign’.
3. Fill out the General Information. Make sure that all the required fields (Name, Description, and Type) are filled out to be able to proceed to the next step.
4. Select the type of campaign by clicking the ‘Select Type’ dropdown list. You can select the category of your campaign from among the following options:
|Blog Post||Search Engine Marketing (SEM or PPC)|
|Conference||Search Engine Optimization|
|Social and Display ads|
|Offline events||Trade Show|
5. Select the Stage where your campaign is from the Stage dropdown list.
6. If you want to associate this single campaign to a parent campaign, you must first create a parent campaign or choose from the list of existing parent campaigns.
7. Set your campaign duration by setting the schedule.
8. If this campaign is assigned to a specific vendor, select the specific Vendors from the Vendor dropdown list.
9. To make the campaign active or inactive in the CRM, switch the active button. If the switch is blue, that means this campaign is activated, if the switch is grayed out, it means the campaign is deactivated.
10. Select the goal of your campaign. Which goal would you like to achieve for this specific campaign? Is it brand awareness, traffic, engagement, lead generation, or revenue?
11. You can select multiple choices at the same time and set your target.
12. Set your plan and budget.
13. Assign the team that is going to be involved in this campaign.
14. Click ‘Save Campaign’ to save your data.
1. To create a group campaign, go to the ‘Campaigns’ tab on the main navigation bar.
2. Select ‘Create Group Campaign’.
3. Fill out the required details of the Parent Campaign Information.
4. Click on the ‘+ Add’ button to add sub-campaigns.
5. You will be prompt to create a campaign before you can save your Parent Campaign profile.
6. Click on the ‘Save Campaign’ button to save your data.