How to create workflows?
1. Go to the Admin Panel.
2. Under the Configuration settings, click ‘Workflows’.
3. Click the ‘+’ button to create a workflow.
4. Add a Workflow Name (this is a required field).
5. Drag and drop the initial node from the selection bar. Note that you can only initiate a workflow by a Form, Scheduler, or Entity node.
6. Connect the nodes together by dragging the line from the end of each node towards the connector of each node (you will see a line that automatically appears).
7. Make sure to activate your workflow before saving by ticking the active button. Making it active means the workflow will perform automation once the nodes are triggered.
8. Save the workflow by clicking the ‘Save’ button.