Configure Custom Fields
Custom fields can be set up to make it appear on different entities like
There are many options that will appear when you are setting up your custom field in any of your entities.
- Enable on an entity – This allows you to enable or disable a specific custom field in any of the entities
- Required – This allows you to make a custom field a required field
- Searchable – This allows you to filter your data using the custom fields that you have enabled
- View Type – this depends on the type of form field that you will use. This usually appears when you choose your form field as a list of options. It will prompt you to display your list of options as a checkbox, radio button, select list, or multiple select (can select one or more choices at a time).
- Multiple Items – you can add multiple items of an existing custom field. For example, if you require 5 email addresses, you can click on the ‘+’ button
- Min/Max Items/Date – you can set a limit on the number of items or set a range for the date fields