- Quick Start
- Set up your Team
- Custom Fields
- Sales Pipeline
- Task Management
- Client Management
- What is an ‘entity’?
- Manage Entity
- Add Leads
- Edit Lead Profile
- Lead History
- Form Submissions Leads
- Associate Appointments with Leads
- Read Emails Associated with Leads
- Manage Documentation Associated with Leads
- Manage Duplicate Leads Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Leads
- Associate Campaign with Leads
- Associate Leads with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Lead
- Add Prospect
- Edit Prospect Profile
- Prospect History
- Form Submissions Prospect
- Associate Appointments with Prospects
- Read Emails Associated with Prospects
- Manage Documentation Associated with Prospects
- Manage Duplicate Prospects Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Prospects
- Associate Campaign with Prospects
- Associate Prospects with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Prospect
- Add Customer
- Edit Customer Profile
- Customer History
- Form Submissions – Customers
- Associate Appointments with Customers
- Read Emails Associated with Customers
- Manage Documentation Associated with Customers
- Manage Duplicate Customers Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Customers
- Associate Campaign with Customers
- Associate Customers with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Customer
- Lead Scoring
- Campaign Management
- Deals Management
- System Settings
Change Stages of the Campaigns
Your campaign can go through different stages across your timeline.
To change the stage of your campaign:
1. Under the Campaigns tab, go to the Campaigns List.
2. Choose from among the list the Campaign you want to change the stage. You can apply filters for an easier search.
3. Click the ‘’ icon to change the stage of the campaign.
4. Select the stage.
5. Add comments if applicable.
6. Click ‘Change Stage’ once done to apply the changes.