Change User Password
If one of your staff gets locked out or has been prompted of unsuccessful login attempts, you can change the user’s password and reset it.
To change the password of a user:
1. Go to the Admin Panel
2. Under the Team settings, click ‘Users’
3. Choose the user you want to edit under the Users List.
4. Click the ‘padlock’ icon under the Actions column.
5. Enter the New Password and Confirm the New Password. Make sure that the new password follows the requested format: at least 8 alphanumeric characters, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 number.
6. Click on the ‘Save’ button to apply the changes.
7. A message will pop up confirming that the password change has been successfully executed.