- Quick Start
- Set up your Team
- Custom Fields
- Sales Pipeline
- Task Management
- Client Management
- What is an ‘entity’?
- Manage Entity
- Add Leads
- Edit Lead Profile
- Lead History
- Form Submissions Leads
- Associate Appointments with Leads
- Read Emails Associated with Leads
- Manage Documentation Associated with Leads
- Manage Duplicate Leads Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Leads
- Associate Campaign with Leads
- Associate Leads with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Lead
- Add Prospect
- Edit Prospect Profile
- Prospect History
- Form Submissions Prospect
- Associate Appointments with Prospects
- Read Emails Associated with Prospects
- Manage Documentation Associated with Prospects
- Manage Duplicate Prospects Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Prospects
- Associate Campaign with Prospects
- Associate Prospects with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Prospect
- Add Customer
- Edit Customer Profile
- Customer History
- Form Submissions – Customers
- Associate Appointments with Customers
- Read Emails Associated with Customers
- Manage Documentation Associated with Customers
- Manage Duplicate Customers Entries
- Monitor Lead Score Logs of Customers
- Associate Campaign with Customers
- Associate Customers with a Company
- Assign Manager to a Customer
- Lead Scoring
- Campaign Management
- Deals Management
- System Settings
How to set up your User Profile?
1. Set up your User Profile by going to the Admin Panel and clicking ‘My Profile’ under the System settings.
2. Fill out all the required fields.
3. You can upload any documentation related to your user profile by clicking the ‘Documentation’ tab.
4. You can also upload/change your user profile picture. Click the ‘arrow up’ icon and a pop-up window will appear to enable you to upload your profile picture in the formats of PNG, JPG, JPEG
5. Click ‘Use This’ to set the image as your display picture.
6. Click the ‘Save’ button once done.