To manually add a prospect into the system:
1. Go to the Prospects tab on the main navigation bar.
2. To add a new prospect, click on the ‘Create’ button located at the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Fill out the necessary fields. Do not miss out on the required fields, otherwise, you will not be able to save the request.
4. Assign your prospect with any of the following categories, if applicable:
5. For a safer onboarding process, you can add the authentication details related to your Prospect. Click the ‘Authentication’ tab.
6. Fill out the details of authentication.
7. Should you need to add supporting documents to your Prospect’s profile, click the ‘Documents’ tab.
8. Choose the file you want to upload. Fill out the details of your File Title and Description and click ‘Save’ once done.
9. Once you have finalized all your data, click on the ‘Save Prospect’ button to add your Prospect to the system.