To manually add leads:
1. Go to the ‘Leads’ tab on the main navigation bar.
2. To add a new lead, click on the ‘+CREATE‘ button located at the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Fill out the necessary fields. Do not miss out on the required fields, otherwise, you will not be able to save the data.
4. Under the ‘Additional Information‘ is where you can assign your lead to any of the following:
5. Should you need to add supporting documents to your lead profile, click the ‘Documents’ tab.
6. Choose the file you want to upload. Fill out the details of your ‘File Title‘ and ‘Description‘ and click ‘Save’ once done.
7. Once you have finalized all your data, click on the ‘Save Lead’.
To import bulk leads:
1. Go to the Leads tab on the main navigation bar.
2. To import contacts in bulk, click
3. Download the CSV template. This CSV template is your reference for the attributes that you need to complete in a spreadsheet so you can upload your contacts in bulk. You can also download the countries.csv file as a reference if you want to add the Country details.
4. Fill out the template. Add your data into the import template. Please keep the structure of the file. You will find an example of how the data should look inside the template.
5. Optional Step: Associate your leads with a manager. Make sure that you have set up your Manager list before assigning your leads to a manager.
6. Optional Step: Associate your leads with a Vendor. Make sure that you have set up your Vendor list before assigning your leads to a vendor.
7. Optional Step: Associate your contacts with a Department. Make sure that you have set up your Department list before assigning your leads to a vendor.
8. Optional Step: Select the source of your leads. Please note that the options under the source will only be available once you have defined your Source List.
9. Once you have followed the above steps, click ‘Choose File‘ to upload your filled-out CSV template, then click ‘Submit‘.
10. You will receive a confirmation message that your data has been successfully uploaded provided that there are no errors.
Should there be an error with your data, you will be asked if you want to continue uploading the file regardless of the error.
Click ‘OK‘ if you wish to proceed, otherwise click ‘Cancel‘.
When you proceed, you will receive a confirmation on the status of your data import.
Click ‘OK‘ then refresh your page.