Departments allow you to manage the different divisions of your organization that deals with a specific area of activity or expertise.
1. To add departments, go to the Admin Panel.
2. Under the Team settings, click ‘Departments’.
3. Click the ‘Create’ button to initiate the creation of the departments.
4. Fill out the details of your department. Department Name is a required field. You can also associate Users and Vendors under the department you have created.
5. Click the ‘Save Department’ button to save your details.
The switch icon will allow you to enable or disable a department. A blue mark means that it is active. If the switch is grayed out, it means that it is inactive.