Organize your sales according to your personal preference. It is flexible that you can use it to categorize your deals according to sectors, team hierarchy, timeline, milestones, and many more – of course, to suit your business process.
To create a Sales Hierarchy:
1. Go to the ‘Admin’ panel. Under the ‘Sales & Marketing Menu’, click ‘Pipelines’.
2. You can create a new pipeline or edit an existing pipeline. Click the ‘Hierarchy’ tab and start setting your Sales Hierarchy.
Note that the hierarchy depends upon your business process. You can create a hierarchy according to the timeline of your deals or according to your teams, and many more. You can add a maximum of 4 layers of hierarchy.
3. Name each level of your hierarchy. You can also color-code each pipeline for easier visual identification. You can use the Sales Hierarchy as a folder and sub-folder for all your deals.
4. Assign a team member to your pipeline. When you create a pipeline, you will automatically be assigned as the manager of the pipeline.
The Manager of the pipeline can modify the settings of the pipeline (such as update and delete functions). The Team Member is only allowed to manage the deals (e.g. add and update deals).
5. Once you have set up your Hierarchy, click on ‘Save Pipeline’.