- Quick Start
- Set up your Team
- Custom Fields
- Sales Pipeline
- Task Management
- Client Management
- What is an ‘entity’?
- Manage Entity
- Lead Scoring
- Campaign Management
- Deals Management
- System Settings
Import Form Submissions
1. Go to the Admin Panel
2. Under the Configuration settings, click ‘Form Builder’.
3. From among the list of Forms, click ‘Import’ from the floating action buttons bar.
4. Click ‘Template.csv’ to download the pre-defined template.
5. Fill out the template with your data. It is important to keep the structure of the file. Inside the template, you will find an example of how the data should look like.
6. Assign a ‘Manager’ to manage your imported contacts.
7. Click ‘Choose File’ to upload your updated file in CSV format.
8. Once finalized, click the ‘Submit button’