Create a list of countries with customized categories like Blacklisted, Whitelisted, Low Risk, High Risk, etc. based on your business requirement.
To set up Country Categories:
1. Go to the Admin Panel.
2. Under the ‘Configuration’ settings, click ‘Countries Categories’.
3. Add a new country category list by clicking on the (+) button.
4. Save the added category by clicking on the ‘Save Categories’. Categories must be saved first before assigning the countries to this category.
5. Once the category list is created, choose a category from the list.
6. Assign the list of countries based on the category by ticking the boxes beside the country name.
7. Click ‘Assign & Save’ to save your data.