Celebrate success in winning each sales opportunity. Deals Management is a systematic approach to managing your deals in one place. It provides you the visibility of the movement of your current deals and your forecasted income.
You can associate your deals with your leads, prospects, customers, and companies.
You can add deals in multiple ways.
Via the shortcut button
You can find the ‘+’ icon on the main navigation bar. Click ‘Deal’ to add deals.
Via the Deals section
1. Go to the ‘Sales’ tab and click on ‘Deals’ underneath.
2. Click on ‘+NEW DEAL’ to create a deal.
3. Fill out the general details such as the name of the deal, its estimated closed date, the description of the deal, the amount of the deal and its currency, and the margin that you would like to set for the deal.
4. You can assign the deal with a lead, prospect, customer, or company, and select who is the owner of the deal (to whom the deal is assigned), associate it with a campaign, vendor, or department.
Note: The ‘Owner’ field automatically pulls up your user name as the creator of the deal, however, you can still modify the owner and assign the deal to another team member. You can only associate a deal with one owner at a time.
5. Fill out the Pipeline Information by choosing the sales pipeline where you want the deal to be deposited and to what stage the deal belongs to.
6. Click on the ‘Save Deal’ button to save the data.
Via Leads/Prospects/Customers tab
1. Under the Leads/Prospects/Customers tab, you will find the ‘Deals’ section. If the ‘Deals’ section is not visible, click on the kebab icon and click the ‘Deals‘ section to view it.
2. Click on ‘Add Deal’ to add a deal and associate it with this specific client.
3. Fill out the data of your deals and click ‘Save Deal’.
Via Companies tab
1. Under the Companies tab, select the Company profile that you would like to associate a deal with.
2. Click on the ‘Deals’ section. Click on ‘Add Deal’ to add the deal and associate a deal for this specific contact.
3. Fill out the data of your deals and click ‘Save Deal’