Configure Lead Scoring – Client Management
Saphyte’s Automated Lead Scoring helps you prioritize your leads by applying score conditions to identify which leads have the most potential to progress into a closed sale.
To configure lead scoring:
1. Go to Admin Panel.
2. Under the Marketing and Sales settings, click ‘Lead Scoring’.
3. Under the General Tab, you can assign the category for your lead score (for example Hot, Warm, Cold leads). Start by clicking ‘Add Category’.
4. Fill out the category name, minimum score, maximum score, and assign a color for this specific lead category. If you want to remove the category, just click the ‘bin’ icon.
5. To configure the lead score and enable in your clients’ sections, just click the switch for each of the entities. Choose how to display your lead score among the three options:
- Display score only
- Display category name only
- Display both category name and score
6. Once you finalized your data, click ‘Save Changes’ .