Add Email Account
When you send emails from CRM using the native features, you will only see a copy of all the Sent emails in your CRM. What if you want to see the incoming emails from your customers? Then you can easily configure and integrate your email accounts such as Outlook, Gmail, others: IMAP, SMTP, into your CRM mailbox.
1. To add an email account, go to the Admin Panel. Under the Integrations settings, click on ‘Email Accounts’.
2. Another way to do it is by navigating through the Emails tab, click on ‘Email Settings’. It will direct you to the Email Accounts settings.
3. Choose an email service that you want to integrate into the CRM.
4. Grant permission to Saphyte to access your email account.
5. Saphyte will ask you to set up your email preferences in the CRM with the following options (see screenshot below):