Create a ‘Form from Template’
Here’s how you can use our Form Builder to build smart and appealing web forms on to your website:
1. First, go to Admin Settings of the Saphyte CRM, under the configuration tab, select ‘Form Builder’.
2. To create a new form, click on the “Create” button located at the bottom right side of the Saphyte CRM. A pop-up message will show asking you to select how you wanted to start with your form.
3. Select ‘From Template’ from the option. This will let you customize the form elements depending on what information you require from your clients.
4. Another pop-up message will show to let you choose a form from the guided default template. Start your form by choosing from the guided default templates.
View the form before selecting it by clicking on the ‘Preview Form’ icon.
5. You can rename your form from this page, change, or add form elements.
6. Once done, click on the ‘Save’ button.