Let us discuss what you need to know in sending an email from the CRM.
To compose an email manually in the CRM, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Email tab and click on the Sent tab.
2. Click on the ‘pen’ icon to compose an email. A pop-up window will appear for your email.
3. It is pretty straightforward and easy. When composing an email, there are two tabs that are required to be filled out.
From & Recipients
From – choose the Email Sender that you have synced
To – there are three ways to select your recipients:
- Customer/Prospect/Lead/Company – you can easily select the email contacts from your client database in the CRM
- Written – addressed to a specific email
- Selection – entities that match a specific condition that you have set. For example, sending an email to customers who are only subscribed to a newsletter.
Drafting your email content is made easier with Saphyte using the built-in content formatting tools.
You can also apply your own HTML template by clicking the source icon
You can also add images in your email body by clicking the ‘Insert Image’ icon from your Media Library
Or you can also add images from URL or links by clicking the ‘Image’ icon